Law General Data Protection Regulation (25/05/2018)
With this notice, I would like to inform you that I comply with the obligations of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- by keeping personal data up to date
- by storing and destroying it securely
- by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data
- by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure
- by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data
Yours or your child’s personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and not be shared with third parties without your explicit instruction or permission to do so.
Regarding the law, we are required to keep data in accordance with the WKK-Gz restrictions on medical dossiers for a period of 15 years after our last contact.
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your (or your child under age 16) personal data:
-The right to request a copy of your or your child’s personal data
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
I hope to have informed you sufficiently.
If you have any doubt or question, you can contact me directly.